Terms & Conditions
Returns and Cancellations
How do I return a product after delivery?
As we operate within an extremely specialised market we strongly recommend that you consider your purchase carefully, as a number of our items are custom made to order, shipped in to customer specification and may come with charges to return them. If for whatever reason you do change your mind and would like to return your order after delivery, we’re happy to refund or exchange your purchase as long as it is unopened and in its original packaging. This option is available for 14 days after delivery 20% Re stock fee applies plus the shipping fee of the product and the booking returned to us.
We will accept stocked items back even if you have opened the goods to inspect them. You are entitled to a refund as long as you return your goods within 7 working days from the day of delivery. The goods must in an ‘as new’ condition and returned in the original, undamaged packaging. The product must not have been used or installed. Whilst the goods are in your possession you must take reasonable care of them and not use them.
We cannot refund/cancel your purchase if:
- You return your product without proof of purchase.
- The products have been sat in, used, any bolting points have been fixed to a surface or the products are damaged.
- The goods were a special order and/or made to your specification.
- The Products were not originally purchased from us.
- The Products was deemed defective without proof of professional installation
- The Products were damaged in freight and insurance was not purchased
Please note all our items are wrapped up in bubble wrap and shipped out with a hard reinforced cardboard box however sometimes freight damage does occur due to freight Companys. We will not be responsible for any freight damage that occurs during transportation we highly recommend the buyer purchases freight insurance. Please contact us if you wish to purchase freight insurance with your order.